The Ford Plantation’s Main House originally served as Henry Ford’s winter estate. Built between 1936 and 1938, the Greek Revival style mansion was formed with Savannah gray bricks recycled from the circa 1820 Hermitage Plantation. The first floor of The Main House includes a library, a breakfast room, a kitchen and a formal living room that is used for discussion dinners, book club dinners, wine dinners and other special events. The second floor provides five elegant suites available to members and guests.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Main House is sited on the Ogeechee River. The setting makes The Main House a spectacular location for special events.