The Ford Plantation Guest Experience Package
Two people will enjoy three days and two nights at Henry Ford’s former antebellum estate on the grounds of The Ford Plantation and experience all that the Club has to offer. This special package includes luxurious accommodations for two people for two nights at The Main House (Henry Ford’s winter retreat), breakfast each morning, use of the Sports Complex and Fitness Center (including classes), and daily use of a golf cart. Each couple may also choose two of the following experiences:
• Two Rounds of Golf On Our Pete Dye Designed Course (recently named one of Golf Digest magazine’s “Best New Golf Courses in America”)
• Ogeechee River Cruise Featuring Views of Ford Island Bird Sanctuary
• Coastal Barrier Island Excursion with Gourmet Picnic Lunch
• Fishing Excursion with Licensed Captain
• Sporting Clays Lesson at Dorchester Shooting Preserve
• Cooking Class with Executive Chef
• Video Golf Swing Analysis with Director of Golf
• Kayaking with Naturalist
• Personal Training Session with Certified Fitness Trainer
• Riding Lesson with Equestrian Manager
Club dining, Spa treatments, and other Club amenities are available at Member rates.
This is a unique opportunity to discover The Ford Plantation. We ask that both spouses be present for the introduction to the property and real estate tour. This package is subject to state of Georgia taxes and is available Wednesday through Saturday evenings. The rate listed above is for two guests in one room at The Main House. This package is based upon availability; additional conditions may apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Ford Plantation. Please contact us at 912–756–5666 or email@example.com.